(COLUMBUS) – The Ohio Right to Life Society and Political Action Committee today announced its endorsements of Ohio’s pro-life federal and state candidates for the November 6th general election.
“This election is the doorway into what could be the most pivotal period in our nation’s history,” said Mike Gonidakis on behalf of the Ohio Right to Life PAC. ”We personally urge every pro-life Ohioan to support these pro-life men and women, and trust them to lead our state and nation to a greater respect for life and religious freedom.”
These pro-life endorsed candidates include a diverse bipartisan group of men and women who Ohio Right to Life PAC is confident will represent the pro-life movement in our state and federal government. Ohio experienced never before seen growth in its defense of the unborn after electing every statewide candidate that Ohio Right to Life endorsed in 2010. With these victories, Ohio Right to Life worked with legislators to pass seven pro-life legislative measures, a feat unprecedented by any other General Assembly.
Notable endorsed candidates include:
- Mitt Romney - President
- Republican Josh Mandel – U.S. Senate
- Justice Robert Cupp – Ohio Supreme Court
- Republican Jim Renacci - Ohio Congressional District 16
- Republican Sam Wurzelbacher – Ohio Congressional District 9
- Republican Randy Gardner with honor roll status – Ohio Senate District 2
- Republican Peggy Lehner with honor roll status – Ohio Senate District 6
- Democrat Mike Curtin – Ohio House District 17
- Republican Kristina Roegner with honor roll status – Ohio House District 37
- Democrat Matt Lundy – Ohio House District 55
- Republican Nick Skeriotis – Ohio House District 75
To view a complete listing of all ORTL PAC endorsed candidates, visit our new PAC website by clicking here.